Dr. Sara and Dr. Susan have worked on many different species of animals, but have decided to limit their practice to
cats and dogs only. This allows them to provide the most current, high-quality care for your pets.
Examples of the services Vet Trek provides:
- Wellness examinations
- Preventative vaccinations
- Complete in-house chemistries, CBC and fecal tests
- Diagnostic laboratory tests sent to large referral laboratory
- Digital radiography
- Surgical procedures including spay, neuter, abdominal surgery, mass removals
- Dental cleanings, teeth extractions
- Breeding procedures such as ultrasounds for pregnancy, ovarian and uterine examinations, puppy count x rays, C sections and more
- End of life services, euthanasia, and cremation with ashes returned.
- Most of these services can be done right at your own home!
- Some emergency surgeries or large dog spays may be performed at our facility on Route 26 near Libertytown.
Our prices are competitive with other veterinary practices in the area. We charge a trip fee to come to your house,
depending on your location. This fee ranges from $75.00 - $95.00. Please call the office to get more details.